Monday, March 15, 2010

He's In! Onwards-ho...


Long since I've posted and for that I can offer as excuse only another little boy who's taken front-burner status in my life these past months.

But wanted to report the remarkable news that Hudson Stephenson Brown was accepted (as we suspected he would be) at the wonderful-looking Lamplighter School in Dallas.

Chad + Hudson have trained their sites on Lamplighter because it reminded Chad of Shady Hill School (in Cambridge) where Linds and I went and thrived. Lindsey thrived everywhere of course, would have thrived in a one room school house, but Shady Hill brought out her naturally-occurring sociability and roaming curiosity and worldly being.

Hudson will thrive too - sure thing.

Love to the school-bound boy.

c (+ Wyeth + Ruslan)

1 comment:

Cassie Firenze said...

Hi - I'm the Director of Admission at Shady Hill -- I get a google alert anytime SHS is mentioned online. With the admission decision date upon us, your post caught my eye.
I just had to write and say congratulations on finding such a great school for Hudson - and for all that you are doing for him. As a new mom (I have a 3.5 month old boy .... and a boxer puppy!) I am so touched by all that you're doing together. Your story really touched us here in the office today. Know that you've got a whole crew here at Shady Hill rooting for you and wishing you all the best. Drop by any time you're back in town. I'm sure Hudson would love the swings and slides!
Best -
Cassie Firenze
cassie_firenze at shs.org